Thursday, September 11, 2008

HNotate

Copperbox revision 252.

I've added a rudimentary interface to Haskore. One of the simplest examples in Haskore produces equivalent output (t251), but more complex examples produce musical gibberish (Children's Song 6, Stars and Stripes Forever).

Working with Haskore's trills is going to be difficult as they are rendered directly to notes (with short durations). In Abc and LilyPond grace notes, which would accommodate trills, are a special case in that they aren't counted in a bars duration.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.