Monday, September 8, 2008

HNotate

Copperbox revision 249.

Some tidying up of OutputMain the score generation module.

It's still deficient - the evaluation that builds 'plugs' (indexed documents to fill holes in templates) has the generation strategy hard-wired. The generation performs two steps - render to a common format (the score data types) then output to a either LilyPond or Abc. I want it to be able to just render to the common score format for debugging purposes, but to do that will mean so rethinking of the code.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.