Tuesday, August 5, 2014

majalan

Copperbox revision 3229.

I've split EventList out from the Event module and put it into its own module.

Also, I've had the first proper look at fixed duration events. Some instruments, like gongs, have sounding times that are much longer than notes played on them and others have sounding times much shorter than the note played on them e.g. a hi-hat. In both cases the duration of event is independent of the length of the note being played (from the score). I had partially thought about this the Advance module but the rightful place should be Event. 

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.