Sunday, August 24, 2014

majalan

Copperbox revision 3248.

I've simplified ET12Chords, making it just functional rather than a weird monadic "command language".

It's disappointing that it has taken some reflection to realize the original design was so horrible (partial mitigation: I was trying to get a postfix notation without adding my own postfix application operator). It would be fair to expect that I've enough experience now to reject gawky, over-complicated code when I write it, rather than need a fortnight's hindsight to reveal it's problems.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.