Monday, August 11, 2014

majalan

Copperbox revision 3236.

Some tidying up.

I've started to work on a longer example (nothing substantial to commit to Copperbox yet) as a means to evaluate whether the abstractions in Majalan.Base are useful, expressive, etc. This round of tidying up is the first action resulting from working on the longer example. Another problem it has identified is that impulses add too much clutter - having just one notelist like object generating impulses is probably sufficient.


Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.