Saturday, August 16, 2014

majalan

Copperbox revision 3246.

Minor work on Chain rephrasing the troublesome bar parsers. However, Chain (vis parsing) now looks like the wrong abstraction - it just doesn't seem to be a musical abstraction. A rethink is needed.

As a side note, I've missed the essence of TikZ's chains in both Wumpus and currently Majalan. Chains aren't about consumption - stepping through a trail or parsing a beat pattern. They are a way of making a trial not following one.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.