Thursday, August 28, 2014

majalan

Copperbox revision 3251.

I've moved the ET12 pitch modules into their own namespace and renamed the Base.PitchString module to Base.Melody.  

Base.Melody now allows rests in the pitch string, my expectation is that this will let it represent more "musically useful" sequences without being burdened by note duration - all notes in a melody are unit length until they are transposed with a beat pattern or impulse map.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.