Thursday, February 3, 2011

wumpus-drawing

Copperbox revision 2103.

I've re-implemented the LRText module to use the new PosImage type. The code ended up being more complicated than I expected, so it is perhaps not a significant improvement on the previous version. It has pointed to a limitation with Chains that was useful to spot now rather than later - its related to yesterday's problem where I'd misjudged whether a type should need access to the DrawingContext.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.