Sunday, February 20, 2011

wumpus-core

Copperbox revision 2159.

I've specialized the PrimCTM data type to Double rather than it being parametric on unit. All the transformation objects (PrimCTM, the AffineTrafo instructions for Picture, the Matrix3'3 CTM and the Affine classes) should actually be specialized to Double for the scaling factor rather than take the unit size of a Picture. This is flaw with Wumpus that I've only just spotted as I'm only now adding proper support for alternative units; with only one real unit (Double - PostScript point) it didn't crop up as an issue.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.