Sunday, February 20, 2011

wumpus-core

Copperbox revision 2161.

I've changed the Affine Trans classes to no longer use the DUnit type constraint. At the moment I'm not sure if this is good or bad - its good to fix the CTM so scalings are by a fixed scaling factor represented as Doubles. This is the correct thing to do, the previous formation where the scaling factor was the same unit as the coordinates was wrong for other units than PS points. However as units now seem to be playing less part in the types I'm concerned that Wumpus-Basic might have difficult enforcing units. The current version of the Affine Trans classes might not be the last one...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.