Saturday, August 21, 2010

wumpus-core

Copperbox revision 1624.

Work on doing the SVG coordinate space change in the rendering, rather than send frame change operations to the SVG render.

If this were in place, it should make the output somewhat more efficient, but at the moment it is not right and I don't understand what I need to do (I've been guessing at combinations of matrix transformations for the last couple of hours...). Thus I might have to revert this change if I can't eventually get it to work.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.