Friday, April 30, 2010

utt

Copperbox revision 1293.

I've started a new project for UTT - uniform triadic transformations - as they don't look like a good fit for bala-core.

Actually, I'm suspecting that bala-core won't live up to its plan as being a general set of data types and operations for pitch, intervals, meter patterns etc. Formalisms like UTT demand their own representations so having some common 'core' data types hopefully shared between formalisms isn't satisfactory.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.