Saturday, April 17, 2010

Neume

Copperbox revision 1255.

Guitar tab output is now working in the GuitarTab.hs example.

The current Neume has as much functionality (overlays, repeats, guitar tab, fret diagrams) as any of my previous attempts so I've made an archive Neume-0.2.0 as a checkpoint. Its still a long way off being release quality - a lot of the code has been written quickly to get some kind of output; but it is something of a high water mark.

New picture on Flickr of tab output.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44929957@N03/4527449707/

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.