Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Neume

Copperbox revision 1245.

I've implemented a new traversal for changing Duration to (Maybe Duration) for LilyPond. In the end I decided not to use a traversal based on the last post (i.e. separating shape and contents), and I'm using one that tracks an index instead so it knows when it is at the first note in a bar.

The new traversal is polymorphic on glyph - whereas the previous one only handled 'standard' glyphs.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.