Sunday, April 4, 2010

Neume

Copperbox revision 1222.

More work towards overlays in LilyPond - a prototype is in place that generates LilyPond code, however it generates bad code. The code has a trivial problem that it doesn't yet use the parallelMusic command which I discovered recently. It also has a serious problem that parallelMusic doesn't work well with repeat symbols - I didn't know this until I started hand editing the generated code to make it print.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.