Friday, July 24, 2009

Wumpus

Copperbox revision 707.

I've added an elementary picture combinator `below` which does the obvious and draws one picture below another. More should follow e.g. above, and it does seem to validate the utility of the Picture type.

Also I've removed the code to explicitly manage the PostScript translation matrix. Current colour and other areas which the PostScript state is shadowed on the Haskell side need thinking about too.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.