Tuesday, July 7, 2009

OpenVG binding

Copperbox revisions 675, 676 & 677.

Fixed the problem with VGHandle - the type had changed in ShivaVG 0.2.1.

Running the example now fails on Windows - runhaskell complains that the symbol _vgMask cannot be found. This is one of the several functions that weren't implemented in ShivaVG 0.2.0 and are now stubbed in 0.2.1. This makes me suspect that the runhaskell Setup.hs steps to build the Haskell binding are linking to an old library on my system, but I can't see how this can be happening.

MacOSX doesn't seem to have this problem and I'll put the 0.2 binding on Hackage once I've tested the sdist (again) on OSX.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.