Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wumpus

Copperbox revision 644.

I've added a function inFrame* to the Frame module that translates coordinate frames. It works correctly according to the examples I derived it from (the implementation is simple providing you have a matrix inverse function), but I'm still rather mystified by Frames and what operations they should support.


* As soon as I'd committed the revision I realized inFrame is a bad name as it sounds like a predicate.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.