Friday, June 26, 2009

Wumpus

Copperbox revision 651.

Far out! - I've lifted Pointwise to work on functions and (I surprise myself...) it works. This means I can transform Point -> Something functions. This is old news of course, going back pretty much a decade at least to Jerzy Karczmarczuk's Clastic where he overloaded the numeric classes for functions, but having this in Wumpus is exciting new stuff for me.

The function to make calendar grids is now is half the size, I'll have to look a being more systematic with Pointwise in Wumpus.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.