Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mullein

Copperbox revision 590.

Changes to the beaming code so that beam groups must start and end with notes or chords (and not graces or rests). Beam groups with grace notes at the start or the end were causing LilyPond to throw an error on the output from ChildSong6. Now LilyPond will run on Mullein's output.

Note, the beam grouping code has degenerated as I've had to account for these special cases. I need a better algorithm to work out beam groups.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.