Monday, May 11, 2009

Mullein

Copperbox revision 591.

I've re-implemented the beam grouping algorithm. I did this for aesthetic reasons - I could no longer understand the original version. As it happens the original version had a bug where it was dropping notes after a beam group. This bug was one reason ChildSong6.lhs was printing so badly (I only know the recording, so I'm not too adept at spotting errors in the output). Now ChildSong6 only has 2 metrical warnings from LilyPond and will generate a seemingly reasonable score.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.