Tuesday, July 1, 2014

ochre-lang

Copperbox revision 3175.

More preliminary work before I implement inlining for super-calls.

I've had to take modules a bit more seriously. I was going to leave them until after I'd implemented super inlining, but the simple scheme I had where the intermediate layer only considered instruments demanded by the orchestra spec isn't going to work. Because the super calls of an instrument might resolve to an instrument not in the orchestra spec all instruments in a module need translating upto super-inlining.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.