Tuesday, July 22, 2014

majalan

Copperbox revision 3209.

Work towards a global metrical timeline. Both Ableton Live and Garage Band have metrical time lines - graphically it seems a good abstraction for synchronizing tracks.

If I add it properly to Majalan (currently it is just a standalone module under test) I'll have to remove BPM from the Context. BPM will still be accessible to individual event lists but it will be read-only and derived from the global timeline.


Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.