Sunday, July 20, 2014

bala - package cull

Copperbox revision 3202.

I've culled a number of redundant packages from the bala top level directory:

bala/HNotate
bala/M2
bala/Neume
bala/Variant
bala/ZMidi
bala/ZWav
bala/bala-core
bala/fmss
bala/haddock
bala/jerry-osc
bala/jerry-supercollider
bala/micro-ochre
bala/monad-redux
bala/neume-core
bala/neume-extra
bala/new-neume
bala/orca-ix
bala/orchsyn
bala/pdss-core
bala/slac
bala/tactus
bala/tonos
bala/zsnd-basic
bala/zsnd-core
bala/zsnd-symbolic
bala/zsyn

Some of the remaining packages are also redundant, but for the moment their source can stay in Copperbox.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.