Thursday, July 3, 2014

ochre-lang

Copperbox revision 3180.

I've fixed the problems I alluded to in the last message - Instruments in the intermediate representation no longer have instrument_number so they don't have to be assigned an initial, unresolved (-1).

Also, I've implemented init-decls from the Orchestra spec which should late bind free variables in an instrument. This is supposed to be Ochre-lang's innovative feature, unfortunately it isn't working yet. I'll have to re-introduce something to debug-print the compiler steps so I can find out what is going wrong.






Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.