Friday, February 24, 2012

hpj-pretty-expr

Copperbox revision 2710.

I've started a new project for pretty printing expressions.

The base code is from Norman Ramsey's paper "Unparsing Expressions With Prefix and Postfix Operators". My hypothesis is that if I define sets of expression / operator printers for languages like C or Haskell people can use the library and get good parenthesized pretty printing with only a little more code than writing a naive (brackets everywhere) pretty printer.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.