Monday, February 27, 2012

glsl-syntax - abandoned

Copperbox revision 2714.

I've partially updated the syntax to make better distinction between declarations and declarators, but I've decided to abandon the project again. Basically I never had a concrete use for a GLSL parser and I was using the project to learn something about the GLSL language. However, the C style syntax for declarations is so horrible that writing a parser is no fun and hardly instructive. My time is better spent on other things.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.