Wednesday, May 18, 2011

wumpus

Copperbox revision 2404.

Updates to the Haddock docs in Wumpus-Core. Really the improvement to Core is just the recent pathDirection bug fix, but as Core is such a large archive I feel a certain duty to do something to it for a Hackage release.

Updates to the .cabal files of the other Wumpus projects.

Copperbox revision 2405.

New archives for Hackage:

wumpus-core-0.51.0
wumpus-basic-0.18.0
wumpus-drawing-0.4.0
wumpus-tree-0.16.0

The major change is the redesign of the graphic objects - Image, LocImage, LocThetaImage, Connector - in Wumpus-Basic. I rather hope this is the last representation change.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.