Friday, May 20, 2011

wumpus-basic

Copperbox revision 2411.

I've potentially fixed the bug identified this morning where layout (start point) was incorrectly scaled for drawings with contextual units. The fix I've put in was a lot less onerous than I was expecting which is why an a bit tentative about it - though the preliminary test works (picture below). One of the problems of Wumpus is that it generally needs an awful lot of scaffold in place before I'm happy if something is working.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.