Saturday, February 7, 2009

GLSL syntax library

Copperbox revision 457.

Work on the lexer for GLSL, though it is still incomplete.

One odd thing I found is I don't think the GLSL grammar admits the main function, at least not if its signature is

void main (void)
{ ...

I think the grammar would always want a parameter qualifier first after the left paren. To get round this I think I'll have to make main a keyword and give it a special production.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.