Tuesday, December 23, 2008

HNotate, Bala and TabApp

Copperbox revision 385.

HNotate - I've changed the debug interface to have just DebugOn or DebugOff rather than levels. The early versions of the BuildNoteList module were so complicated that I needed a large amount of logging just to check they were working. Now with the Fits module and segmenting functions, I'm much more confident in BuildNoteList so no longer need so to deal with so much logging.

Changes have been cascaded to Bala and TabApp as HNotate's interface has changed.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.