Saturday, December 13, 2008

HNotate and Bala

Copperbox revision 376.

A lot of changes to the hand-built document parts of HNotate. I'm trying to make them use more of the machinery that the documents parsed with island parses use.

The doc combinators - in DocLilyPond and DocAbc - are now quite a bit simpler and the operation of plugging documents is better defined. There is still quite a lot of work to simplify OutputMain though, and I've disabled HNotate's Midi output for the time being.

Changes have been cascaded to Bala so that the examples will compile.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.