Sunday, April 9, 2017

payasan

Today's commit (there will only be one) is very trivial but I want to a green mark on GitHub ticker which has otherwise been staying white.

I've mixed feelings about Score(s) being the output from Payasan. I always wanted Payasan to be flexible and be able to generate fragments of Scores but for a lot of use cases generating Scores is the thing. So I've changed the output types from ABCFile and LyFile to ABScore and LyScore. Using File as a suffix was a cop out.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.