Monday, April 3, 2017

Payasan

I've added LilyPond examples generated from "version 1" - i.e. before the current refactor - to the _samples folder.

As the "domain specific" extensions to Payasan are broken (and have been for a long time), I think I should at least mark what they were capable of as their re-implementation may still be some time away.

Also, as evidenced, I've decided to reactivate this blog for commenting on commits to GitHub. I think I had lost some purpose by reducing things to single lines accompanying "git commit".


Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.