Sunday, April 2, 2017

Payasan notes - breakage

I've decided to remove a number of broken modules from Payasan. Although most of the examples were a long time broken, this removal means they are unlikely to be reactivated. As part of a refactor this seems a bad thing to do (I wouldn't have done it if I wasn't Payasan's sole developer) but having them around was a hindrance to working out what the higher level pieces (Chordmode, Fret diagrams, etc.) should look like to a user.

A somewhat ambivalent detail - the current refactor of Payasan has taken longer than the development of the initial version.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.