Saturday, June 28, 2014

ochre-lang

Copperbox revision 3167.

I've removed Signal from the Value type in the intermediate syntax and added Tuple. Signal was a left over from when Ochre was embedded in Haskell. I've added Tuple even though tuples will need eliminating before the final translation to Csound. I believe I've devised an elimination scheme that will work if tuples are in the tail position - this will be easiest to do as a rewrite pass on the intermediate syntax (hence it needs tuples).


Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.