Tuesday, June 24, 2014

ochre-lang

Copperbox revision 3163.

I've hooked up the optimization passes[*] and the final Csound code generator and the simple example now compiles to a working Csound orchestra. This is a success...

[*] As Ochre-lang has changed from being a (sort of) functional language to an OO one I'm not sure the optimization passes are relevant anymore - mostly they optimize forms which are no longer present in the intermediate code.


Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.