Tuesday, December 31, 2013

OpenVG and OpenVGRaw

Copperbox revision 3064.

I've updated OpenVGRaw and OpenVG so they work with GHC 7.6.3 and Haskell Platform 2013.2.0.0 - whatever code had got "lost" in the missing OpenVGRaw-0.3.0 release evidently hasn't been significant.

It's nice that Tensor and StateVar have been folded back into the OpenGL package so now OpenVG is compatible with the OpenGL release in the Platform.

A downside - the demo TestVgu.hs works via runhaskell but I can't seem to compile it with GHC.

I'll look towards making a release tomorrow (digging through OpenVG wasn't what I planned to do on New Years Eve).

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.