Monday, July 9, 2012

wumpus-expr

Copperbox revision 2804.

I've extended the JavaScript output syntax and pretty printer to accommodate more of the constructions in the input language.

Side note - I've now managed a contiguous month of "a commit a day", it might be the first time I've achieved this since I've been contracting (some of the commits like today's have been pretty trivial, but I'll let that slide). Unfortunately all my projects are now pending design work - this is something I can't seem to fit in on a work night, so "a commit a day" might end here.

Also I'm not going to buy Max MSP at the moment, so although my work rate is set to drop the work will continue in Haskell. I may buy Max MSP in the autumn.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.