Wednesday, April 25, 2012

ochre

Copperbox revision 2745.

I've added casts to the expression types (both top syntax and K Normal Form) so we can convert I time constants to K or A rate signals.

With the addition of casts I think I've worked out Ochre's type system, though I haven't implemented it to prove this belief. As Ochre is embedded in Haskell I probably can use GHC to get type correct code. It might be worth writing a standalone type checker to validate that I have worked out the type system.


Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.