Sunday, April 15, 2012

copperbox updates

Updates to Copperbox...

Revision 2730 - added zformat, formatting combinators with an interface like pretty print combinators but no prettiness i.e. no fitting / line breaking.

Revision 2731 - added directory-script. This should replace directory-diff, however I'm not sure if I have a use-case to work on this project any more, so it might get punted to the long grass as it currently stands.

Revisions 2732 & 2733 - renaming hpj-pretty-expr to pretty-expr-hpj and reorganizing the source directories.

I've done quite a bit of work over the last fortnight, but I haven't felt like committing it until today. I had a processor meltdown this morning (the fan on the processor needs the contact "glue" re-applying) so I thought I better finally make a commit.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.