Sunday, January 15, 2012

supercollider

Copperbox revision 2691.

I've fixed the problem with the hi-drum, it seems like it was another problem with mis-using conditionals in server / synthdef code. It doesn't seem like I can use a symbol (or boolean) to represent whether to select the hi-drum, instead I have to follow the Csound code and represent low drum with 0.0 and hi-drum with not 0.0. My current understanding is that all values on the server must be floats...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.