Sunday, January 8, 2012

SuperCollider notes

Copperbox revision 2685.

Work on SuperCollider learning notes. I haven't worked out what I want to say yet - possibly I want to make notes for people who know functional programming well but are new to SuperCollider. I don't want to make a general introduction as there are two of these in the SuperCollider book.

As I don't know what I want to say and I'm learning as I go along, the notes are insubstantial (less than a page so far). I'd like to make a daily commit to Copperbox - I want to get back into this habit, but I might not bother with an attendant blog post as there isn't much to say about the work at the moment.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.