Saturday, January 8, 2011

wumpus

Copperbox revision 2024.

Updates to Wumpus-Tree and Wumpus-Microprint.

I've removed the top-level shim from Microprint as it was prioritizing the teletype drawing style which is now out-of-date. After the next release I might let Microprint bit-rot, with the intention of polishing it up again later. At least in the current version, Microprint drawings are too trivial to advance Wumpus but the code needs significant work for tokenizing etc. As this doesn't help Wumpus, this is work I'm happy to make a low priority.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.