Monday, January 10, 2011

wumpus-drawing

Copperbox revision 2027.

I've reworked point generating chains. The new code is much simpler - no special encoding of a unfold, but it can support the same functionality.

The only apparent problem is that it needs to support two different drawing styles, thus it needs two sets of unzipping "run" functions. These functions are not suitable for a type class, and the current names are not appealing.

Copperbox revision 2028.

Adding a new chains example that should have been committed last time.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.