Saturday, January 15, 2011

wumpus-basic

Copperbox revision 2043.

I've added a PosImage object to Wumpus-Basic. This is a rectangular object that can be drawn at any of its corners (other rectangles in Wumpus can only be drawn from their center or baseline left).

The idea for PosImage is to use it as a container for at least LRText. LRText should be readily positionable, but currently it isn't as the number of functions exported by API would have exploded. PosImage avoids this by encoding all positions in an Enum.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.