Saturday, December 18, 2010

zmidi-basic

Copperbox revision 1962.

I've changed the syntax representation to use JoinLists for Tracks and Sections - this will allow them to be assembled with cheap append.

With the next commit I expect to change the project name from zmidi-basic to zmidi-construction. It is looking like the library will only cover building MIDI files so needs a better name. Originally I wanted to analyse MIDI files as well but this can go in another library when I get round to it.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.