Friday, December 24, 2010

wumpus-basic

Copperbox revision 1983.

More name changes and minor tidying of the FontLoader code, though these changes are rather trivial as I haven't really worked out what to do with the code to make font loading more robust.

At the moment, I've got a big function to load font files that is parametric on certain intermediate steps so it can handle the GhostScript font metrics or the AFM ones. How the big function is parameterized is rather convoluted, maybe it will be better for the GhostScript and AFM loaders do things independently.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.