Saturday, December 4, 2010

wumpus-core

Copperbox revision 1917.

I've improved the handling of null paths (paths with an empty list of path segments) and empty text labels - labels with empty string for text. Neither generate PostScript and SVG output any more. Previously they generated output that wasn't actually printed (i.e. moveto instructions but no lineto instructions), the improvement saves code size. There is also a new constructor in the Picture API to create empty paths.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.