Saturday, February 6, 2010

Mullein M2

Copperbox revision 1120.

I've simplified the 'worlds most complex unfold' and it now works - at least for well formed input.

For reference, here's the type signature of the final version. I needed lexically scoped type variables so I could put type signatures on the internal definitions:



beamingAUnfold :: forall outer_state inner_state a interim ans.
([interim] -> Maybe ans)
-> (outer_state -> inner_state -> Maybe (outer_state,inner_state))
-> (a -> inner_state -> BStep interim ans inner_state)
-> outer_state -> inner_state -> [a] -> ([ans],[a])

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.